In a guest editorial in the March issue of AOPA Pilot, the monthly publication of the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, U.S. Representative Bill Shuster (R-PA) laid out his case for privatizing the nation’s air traffic control system (ATC). Rep. Shuster, the Chairman of the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee and one of the main [...]
- ADS-B Deadline Approaching!
- Giving Back: VFW Holiday Airlift Benefits Hundreds of Veterans and Their Families in Rural Colorado
- Hangar Network at NBAA Conference and Exhibition
- Hangar Network Listings Now Integrated With Signature Flight Support
- Privatization Would Grow The Budget Deficit By $100 Billion